Thursday, September 23, 2010

Together All Things are Possible

These are our thoughts feelings and experiences. We accept responsibility for them. We understand your journey may be different. We honor and respect that. Wishing you effortless joy. Eloise and Jake


It only takes one person to make a difference in someone’s life. And that one person can create subtle partnerships for hope, for healing and for success. Eloise and Jake: (as most of you know) are fictitious characters, but they are representatives of real people and real stories. Eloise and Jake are now being infused with new life and revival.

They are in the process of creating a whole new purpose in life. Rather than just writing books; (Like "If you stand in the middle you won't fall down" and the new current one: "Finding the tribe: Together All things are Possible) Eloise and Jake are creating a whole new line of products, whose goals are "sharing hope" and "inspiring healing".

This has involved stepping outside of a comfort zone, of what is known into a world of what is not known. Right now I love my job, and love going to work. It is comfortable and known. But to be perfectly honest... some day I want to travel, and spend time with my grandchildren and friends and not be tied down to a nine to five job.

And now that I am used to a certain level of living (good income), I am not sure I want to go back to scrimping and struggling when I retire. So I asked the universe to show me possibilities.

At first I was a little frightened by the response, because it involved stepping out of my comfort zone, into E commerce. (Especially considering I am computer illiterate, and stumble through computer issues with great frustration and ..... well you know.)

But through a series of synchronistic events: (including my niece fronting me a great junk of change) I have ended up at a E commerce seminar through solid cactus. I am sitting in a room full of computer whizzes learning about seo's, meme's, linking, paperclips (not used for papers), (oops they are called paperclicks actually), (and after i posted this i realized it is not actually even paperclicks... it is pay for clicks: lol), branding (no cows involved) and I am as happy as pigs in a pile of.....well something.

I am convinced after a few days, that a good tribe is made up of at least two people who want to support each other in their journeys. And the more people you put in your tribe, the better chance you have of succeeding.

Eloise and Jake are now on a mission to create a tribe of people who TOGETHER can make big things happen....Thus: Together All Things Are Possible,

No comments: