Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Feeding your Dreams

These are our thoughts feelings and experiences. We accept responsibility for them. We understand your journey may be different. We honor and respect that. Wishing you effortless joy. Eloise and Jake

I just spent a few days with some very successful business people. (at the solid cactus "Boot Camp"). They would ask me what business I was in and I would say, "I am in the business of HOPE." For a few moments they would be a little speechless, but then immediately, (rather than walking away, thinking she is a fruitloop)they started asking questions about how I was going to market that, and what package was I going to put that in? And offering great suggestions. I appreciated that. And it fed my dreams. I have spent much of my life having my dreams quelshed. But this time, I am determined to complete and feed this dream of mine, to spread cheer and joy about the universe. I am writing a second book that is about that process of believing that TOGETHER ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. So thanks Solid cactus for being part of my TOGETHER.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed having you !!!

Liz said...

Aren't the cacti folks the best? :)