Saturday, September 11, 2010

I am done with...

These are our thoughts feelings and experiences. We accept responsibility for them. We understand your journey may be different. We honor and respect that. Wishing you effortless joy. Eloise and Jake

OK I have written this blog three times and keep loosing it it.

I dreamed last night that I died. I have never done that before. It was not scary or mystical or even frightening; it was simply a symbolic gesture of letting go of something in my life. Cool. I feel lighter today.

I think three very powerful words in our universe are "I AM DONE"
When they are said out loud, and with conviction, energy changes. Big Energy CHANGES. The challenge comes however in defining the specifics about what is finished.

Defining the "WITH" of I am done with_______ seems to make it happen.

Most of the time it relates to a struggle in one's life..... and being done with struggle always allows more room for joy.

Yesterday I heard someone say: . "NOTHING YOU TRULY WANT IS UPSTREAM; ITS ALL DOWNSTREAM" .. so try giving up the resistance and just float...downstream....

Be done with the fight, be done with anger, be done with self pity, be done with what ever is torturing you.. and then get happy, be playful and have a blast... and float and enjoy the ride!

No comments: