Wednesday, February 16, 2011

inside out?

There is something profoundly different when praying or meditating from the outside in as opposed to the inside out. I was always taught as a child to pray to god, and he would listen. (And i do agree with that) And as my spiritual journey has taken me through new and different experiences, I have interacted energetically, with guides and angels and totems and ancestors etc. (And I have benefited from that)

But lately there has been a shift in my thinking, and in my practice. I have been simply honoring my own spirit. (Which i believe to be a piece of god in side of me.) I have been simply saying, what would you like to do today? And what ever that is, please attract it into our lives and we the body and we the mind will submit and allow it to happen. I sit and think of my spirit just being free. And then i feel myself smiling and sometimes swaying and moving and there is a peace and energy that just is amazing. since i have adopted that practice, my life has been escalating in opportunities and change.

I think the power is inside of ourselves and when we allow it to do the connection to god, higher power, angels, guides whatever big things happen. When we ask the for the reverse, think our past, our minds our bodies create many more barriers, that our spirit can flow through if we just give it permission to.

This feels good!








These are our thoughts feelings and experiences. We accept responsibility for them. We understand your journey may be different. We honor and respect that. Wishing you effortless joy. Eloise and Jake

No comments: