Saturday, September 19, 2009

What I need to be happy.

These are our thoughts feelings and experiences. We accept responsibility for them. We understand your journey may be different. We honor and respect that. Wishing you effortless joy. Eloise and Jake

i just spent some time creating a dream board using Oprahs web site: http://www.oprah.com/article/spirit/inspiration/odreamboard and just got so revived and excited and filled with joy and hope. From that I revised my: "what i need to be happy list" it now looks like this:
I need to be connected to people /community / to a tribe
I need my space and quiet
I need to be creative
Sometimes I need to do nothing
I need to be productive and feel useful
I need to grow mentally and spiritually
I new to experience new things
I need to give love and get love
I need to be physically healthy (good food good exercise good sleep)
I need romance
I need someone to talk to
I need insightful feedback
I need to be connected to the environment
I need culture and times to dress up and be sophisticated
Periodically I need to go to the blue waters
I need music and dance
I need to be valued, appreciated and honored on occasion
I need to be making a difference
I need freedom to be fully me
I need the financial freedom to be generous
I need to the freedom to be content and still want it all
I need opportunities to fulfill my purpose:

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised Luke 4:18

And I need to: do what I love and when I stop loving it, stop doing it

What do you need to be happy?

No comments: