Sunday, August 9, 2009

Being innocent does not mean being ignorant

These are our thoughts feelings and experiences. We accept responsibility for them. We understand your journey may be different. We honor and respect that. Wishing you effortless joy. Eloise and Jake

Being innocent does not mean being ignorant. It is possible to experince all the challenges and traumas of life and surface with innocent wisdom, and and not hardened anger. I wonder what would happend today if i proceeded with an innocent attitude as if nothing bad had ever happened to me. (cause in reality nothing bad ever has.) Everything in my life has given me a gift

I wrote that several days ago on facebook. And all day as i felt myself tense up, i just reminded myself that I was innocent and loving. It was a great day!

No comments: