Tuesday, February 24, 2009

You don’t have to dream for dreams to come true

These are our thoughts feelings and experiences. We accept responsibility for them. We understand your journey may be different. We honor and respect that. Wishing you effortless joy. Eloise and Jake

You don’t have to dream for dreams to come true, you simply have to be grateful.
That is pretty much all I have to say. I found myself saying this, and realized that I do not spend as much time daydreaming, and yet, it feels like more dreams are coming true.
What it feels like is: The more I feel grateful, (not just think or act grateful) but actually feel grateful, the more blessings come our way.
I put far more energy into the present moment, than I ever have, and feel good about that.
I guess I still dream, but my dreams are about today not about tomorrow. Today I want to make a difference, Today I want to feel peaceful, Today I want to have fun. And I do. And things just happen that make the future hopeful and exciting. I stumble upon a good travel deal or a good idea. That if it happens it’s great and if it doesn’t it is great because all things are exactly as they are suppose to be.
What it feels like is: I am feeling so overwhelmingly grateful for all I have and think I can’t possibly feel any better, and then universe, the angels, the guides, spirit, God says: “Well let me show you that I am so much more than that, so I am going to give you more”. I used to think that getting quiet once a day was the key to a good life. Now I am thinking that getting quiet is about emptying the cup of the negative; releasing the toxins and then filling it back up with love forgiveness and gratefulness.
So continue to have dreams, but instead of dreaming, be grateful, feel it from your toes to your nose.

No comments: