Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Blog

One of my favorite phrases is: Its the secrets that will kill you. I teach my patients, and my clients that the more they release, the more they will heal. But yet I seem to keep so much inside of me. I remember the first time I read a blog of someone close to me, and about had a panic attack. I knew I coculd never be that open and honest. "What would people think?"

Then as the universe does so often, it uses those moments of discomfort, to bring awareness into our life. I became aware, in the next few weeks, the amount of fear I live with, and hide behind. Me the healer, a woman who has zip lined, and jumped out of a perfectly good airplane at 10,000 feet, lived behind a veil of fear. So because of the doors that blog open to me, I am now stepping out of my fear, and allowing whoever is drawn to this site, an oportunity to witness, not just my overt courageous accomplishments, but my vulnerabilities and my day to day struggles.

No more secrets, No more fear..... At least for today and for this moment.


These are our thoughts feelings and experiences. We accept responsibility for them. We understand your journey may be different. We honor and respect that. Wishing you effortless joy. Eloise and Jake

No comments: